Whether my child needs remedials ?
If a real difficulty is faced, it is required to be solved like dyslexia. One of the important ways of solving the educational difficulties is remedial in the area of concern. Different signs that your child may show when he or she is facing learning problems may include :
- Delay in developmental milestones like speech and language etc.
- Poor eye contact
- Poor sociability with others specially with the same age children
- Poor attention span or hyperactivity
- Deteriorating school performance
- Difficulty in reading
- Difficulty in writing abilities (copying, speed of writing, handwriting)
- Difficulty in spellings
- Difficulty in Maths
- Difficulty in Comprehension
- Difficulty in memorisation
- Difficulty in concentration
When any one or more of these symptoms persist for more than a period of 3 months continuously and gradually increase in trend, may suggest a difficulty faced by the child in the associated area. Some times these problems may be with behavioral issues like absence from school,tantrums etc.
If the difficulty is identified and the remedial process starts at an early stage it mostly results in very good improvement in performance and requires less time to do so. With the gradual increase in quality and quantity of school curriculum if the difficulty persists, it may result in poor academic performance, loss of interest, poor vocabulary, difficulties in basics etc.
Our remedial plans are easy to impart by any parent or teacher and are supported with various tools and unique techniques which show gradual improvement in the area of difficulty up to the desired level.
Basically it covers the following three areas in our programs: